The Great Big Transsiberian Escapade - Introduction

By methods fair or foul (I suspect bribes of free computer lessons were involved) my parents managed to get my little story about Damo and I climbing Mt Kilimanjaro published in the local Anglesea rag. This has upped the ante somewhat, driving me to find another adventure as exciting in the doing and the telling as climbing Africa's highest mountain. To my loyal readers I humbly submit that I have found such a story - to be told in four parts - the Great Big Transsiberian Escapade. I beg you to remember that truth is a relative concept, but everything I describe did actually happen - well everything I describe in the photos.

You can click on the links below to get each part as its own page:

Part I The Beginning
Part II Set and Cast
Part III Day by Day
Part IV After


Enjoy !!!

No comments: