Salvacion - Mexican perfection

Pascuales filth, and no one out......yet
At some point I will finally get around to writing about my departure from the US & A. However after trying out a few alternatives I finally turned to the good old surf seeking my salvation. I headed out of Guadalajara and hitched a lift to Pascuales. The universe seemed to realign itself for me and I managed to get three good surfs in three days. Once y brain got used to the fact that I was surfing (rather than snowboarding) I even managed to get a few good waves, and a couple of filthy, pig-dog back hand barrels. (Sorry, I couldn't avoid the surf lingo, must be that sea water still caught in my ears.) The bombie above was almost as perfect as a wave can get, and the hooting of surfers calling others in to the pits of fury rang up and down the beach.
As I copped another set on the head after being caught in another barrel, all I could think was why did I ever leave the waves.

So, apologies Huey, how could I have ever doubted you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Filth. Pull in in memory of Carras